About Fit Ur Life and Body-Balance Work-Out:
Since I was 19, many people body shamed me. After eight years of exercise, I gained muscles, even core packs. You may think it was the end of it, but now they say I am still not fit; what I am trying to say is don’t listen to negative people!
Because no matter what you do or how many times you listen to them, they will find something to body shame you. No matter what happens or what you achieve in your life. After eight years in fitness, I realized that now is the best time to get my certification from FEA and ACE to help people achieve their goals and teach them
What the best goal is in fitness?
My first question from my client is what is your goal, and I always try to explain to them which one is the best and healthiest way!
- First of all, we should avoid comparing our body to others. My example to clients is body types are like our fingerprints! It’s unique and beautifully different. We cannot reach and build the same body as anybody we want since every person has different muscle shapes and body anatomy.
- Secondly, Do not fool from advertisements for supplements or medications. “ Supplements are not regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), so their strength, purity, safety, and effects are not guaranteed. Some supplements can cause adverse interactions and complications with other prescribed medications or congenital problems. Still, the supplement market constitutes a multimillion-dollar industry.” ( American Council ON Exercise – Book )
→ Before taking any medications or supplements, it is better to visit a medical doctor to check whether your body and medical background need supplement for exercise or not.
- Thirdly, improve your mental health. Many people imagine fitness is about reaching the only body that is being advertised, but from my viewpoint and experience, you need good mental health for fitness, and you can increase it with exercise.
Why exercise for mental health and psychological benefits?
- A positive effect of stress and decreased anxiety:
It may be no surprise that regular exercise is recommended as a powerful stress reducer.
I recommend the Body balance exercise.
Why? Because you need to clear your mind and focus on your workout,
if not, you cannot perform your exercise, and at least you forgot everything for an hour,
so your mental health increases during and after exercise.
- May improve self-confidence:
Good Personal trainer = Good relationship = Perfect planning = SMART goal setting = Effective listening = Encouraging = Monitoring and Results.
- May improve mood:
If you are depressed or have a low mood join LESMIILS training class
or any high-intensity training with high music and lightning.
Exercise and depression:
Regular exercise has been proved over and over to help control depression symptoms.
With the most significant benefits being higher self-esteem,
better life satisfaction, and fewer negative thoughts.
→ For improving mental health:
- Aerobic physical activity:
Adults should encourage at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity or 75 minutes of vigorous-intensity.
→ For fat loss and weight management:
Perform at least 300 minutes of moderate-intensity or 150 minutes of vigorous-intensity exercise
or activity or both each week.
We have some risk factors that you may pay attention to,
and ask your personal trainer for more information about avoiding some exercises.
- Family history
- Cigarette smoking
- Sedentary Lifestyle
I always say get a personal trainer or fitness trainer
at least once for taking a fitness test to check your contraindications;
with all fitness tests, we can design a good workout for your goal to become more healthy and fit.
Do not forget! To become healthier, better than fit without health,
Fit Ur Life is here to give more information about how workouts can affect your body and mind.
If we fit our mental, we will fit our body and life.
For more information about any workouts, you can send me a message.
Fit Ur Life
Body Balance & Functional training with High Intensity